Friday, May 18, 2007

Episode 5 - Go Red for Women 5K / Seaworld Weekend




This edition of Running Adventures takes you along with my daughter and I as we run the Go Red for Women 5K race. You will also hear some sounds from Seaworld where I went with my younger daughter the next day.

I apologize for the sound quality (hey, after all I am an amateur!). Race starts and finishes tend to be noisy places.

Featured music this week from the Podshow Podsafe Music Network includes:
"Ridin West" by Jon Schmidt
"Joy" by Michael Mucklow
"I Still Remember" by Jim Fidler

The opening music is "Super soul" by 4saisonz and the closing theme is "Adventures of the Deaf Dreamer" by Josh Woodward.

Other mentions this week:

Steve Runner and Phedippedations (short clip from his podcast)

Have a great adventure in the coming week!