Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Still alive in San Diego


Picture of La Jolla Cove from http://www.sandiego.gov/lifeguards/beaches/cove.shtml

Hi folks - working hard in San Diego - so the podcast is going to have to wait another week I am afraid...sorry. Perhaps I can work on it while on the flight back!

I am collecting excellent audio so that I will have enough for a special San Diego episode along with the one I am already working on.

My 16 miler here in San Diego was AWESOME!!! I will post pictures and details when I get home this coming weekend. I ran from La Jolla Cove south through Pacific Beach to the Mission Beach Jetty and back. I couldn't have asked for a better run.

I hope I can crawl out of bed for a workout tomorrow morning. I must learn that I cannot get up east coast time and go to bed west coast time!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds gorgeous! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Maddy said...

I'm glad you had an awesome run!

I'm looking forward to the details.

Three hours difference is enough to get you into sleep trouble. Try to take it easy.

Kevin said...

San Diego??? What the heck? Living the life Chris! Have a great trip and be safe.

Irish Blue said...

Wow, beautiful pic. I have to travel to California for work at the end of August and I can't wait!

Have a safe return.