Saturday, February 23, 2008

Running Adventures Episode 13 - Knit Running / Next Episode Marks 1 Year!



Welcome to another episode of Running Adventures!

Episode 13 of Running Adventures is a bit shorter than recent episodes and begins with a trip to the craft store to buy knitting supplies for my older daughter. I run a somewhat warm and tiring 6 miler, with shout outs to Susan and Petra. My older daughter shares her usual variety of facts while talking about her new knitting hobby.

Featured music this week from the Podshow Podsafe Music Network was "John O'Dreams" by Jim Fidler and "Something Good" by Jupiter and Teardrop / Geoff Martyn.

The opening music is "Super Soul" by 4saizons and the closing music is from "Adventures of a Deaf Dreamer" by Josh Woodward.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: I don't usually make a big deal about my podcast...I don't advertise or ask for votes or comments. They really aren't important to me. But my next planned podcast, Episode 14, will mark my 1 year anniversary as a podcaster - and I would love for you all to be a part of it! Please send me your audio comments or email comments to marathonchris@gmail.com and I will include them in the podcast. My plan podcast release date is the weekend of March 7-9, so I will need your input no later than March 5th or 6th to include them. This will be a fun episode to put together! And thanks in advance for your inputs.

Have a great adventure in the coming week!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Excellent show, as always.

Thanks for the shout. You know, this is the first time I have ever heard Arkansas referred to as being "in the midwest." Interesting!

I am interested in learning to knit. I may need some kid-friendly books! :)

MarathonChris said...

Well, I am just an easterner - if it isn't out west, it's mid-west....

No kid friendly books that I found yet....however there are videos online at a couple of websites that are good....helps to see the action and not the stills.

ShirleyPerly said...

Great! Now I have something to listen to while waiting for my car to get an oil change tomorrow morning :-) And I'll send you something for your anniversary episode!

Drusy said...

I love to knit and like the knitting podcasts almost as much as running (cast-on and craftlit), but I never thought I'd find a combined running/knitting podcast! A first!