Saturday, June 21, 2008

Episode 16 - Running the Marine Corps Marathon


For this Episode of RA I decided to take a trip back in time to last October when I ran the Marine Corps Marathon - my second marathon ever! I had a great time reliving those moments. For the full race report you can go here , here, and here to my blog entries.

Music this week is from the Podsafe Music Network at music.podshow.com and includes:

"Inside Passage" by Tracy Jane Comer
"And the the Light" by Denis Kitchen
"My Chance" by Cottrell Gantt

Have a great week everyone!!

4 comments:

Petraruns said...

Not sure my comment registered on your other page so here it goes again - buff photo! You look fabulous! Can't wait to hear your trip down memory lane..

Susan said...

I listened this morning at 5 AM as I did yet another neighborhood 5K. I really enjoyed it!

ShirleyPerly said...

Great podcast, Chris! I'm featuring it at the Bar tomorrow. BTW, the condition you were talking about is called deep vein thrombosis.

Tammy said...

Wow, I can't imagine what that was like. It's really nice to see a familure face when you run in regards to support. But running for 5 hours I can't even imagine. But great job, your comments and blogs always inspire me to keep up the work. I was a little disappointed in my 5K race because, I ran terrible and didn't feel well, but I pulled it off anyway. My next goal is a 1/2 marathon hopefully in September 1st :D. New Haven, CT. So I'll keep you updated in regards once registration comes up.