Saturday, June 27, 2009

Running Adventures Episode 18 - A Nice Day to Run


My daughter and I catching a sunset at Sunset Cliffs in San Diego

I wish I could be bringing you a podcast from our trip to San Diego - but we didn't run while we were there! We did see several beautiful sunsets and lots of animals at the San Diego Zoo and the Wild Animal Park.

For this short Episode of RA, my daughter and I take you along on a 2 mile run in our neighborhood. No facts this time....but I have some for next time, so don't go away!

As always, music used on Running Adventures is from the Podsafe Music Network.

The music used during this show was by Tracy Jane Comer. The first piece was "Inside Passage" and the second one was "Rondo."

Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

ShirleyPerly said...

Sorry I missed seeing you guys in SD but it sounds like you were busy! Great weather there, wasn't it?

Susan said...

I'm happy for any podcast you produce, regardless of the location.

lizzie lee said...

I am with you... Totally. Nothing like running with daughter....

Becca said...

Great photo! I love Sunset Cliffs in San Diego. In April, there is a great half marathon that passes through there. La Jolla Half :)